KEEP US DANCING! is our annual school fundraiser at Dancers' Workshop. Every student, teacher, parent and staff member participates to support our extraordinary nonprofit... and now we invite you to!
Tuition and ticket sales cover only 40% of the cost of Dancers' Workshop's annual program. With more than 250 youth students and hundreds more adults dancing with us each week, we rely on the generosity of individuals like YOU to raise enough funds to make incredible dance experiences possible.
Gifts of every size always make a significant difference. The impact of your gift to Dancers’ Workshop is evident in the joy of our students, the professional quality of school productions, the world-class dance we bring to Jackson, and the communities beyond our own that we reach.
Raffle Tickets & Prizes
1 for $10 // 3 for $25 // 15 for $100
When you buy a raffle ticket, you're supporting DW!
Your name will be entered into our Keep Us Dancing raffle drawing.
JHMR 10-Day Pass for 2017/18 Season
365 Days of Coffee & a Croissant at PICNIC
Private Party for 20 to Moe's Original BBQ
More tickets = more winners!
For every additional $1,000 we raise above $10,000 through March 10, another winner will be drawn!
What Keep Us Dancing Does for the Students and the Community
- Creative learning in Teton County schools and regionally through outreach like The Dancing Alphabet and Animal Dances
- Access to world-class artists like New York City Ballet, Bill T. Jones/Arnie Zance Company and David Dorfman Dance through master classes, open rehearsals and powerful performances
- Scholarship opportunities and subsidized tuition rates for youth and adult classes, camps and special workshops
- Contemporary Dance Wyoming, WY's only professional modern dance company and the dance faculty at Dancers' Workshop
- Original DW school productions like this year's original production of The Wizard of Oz, the students' year-end Progress Performance Rock 'N' Roll and The Nutcracker.
Many of our alumni have told us that the experience that DW offers is something that they carry with them throughout their lives, whether or not they continue in dance. So, we hope you will please join us and KEEP US DANCING.