MindBody Enrollment Instructions
MindBody is the online software system that Dancers’ Workshop uses to manage registration and accounts. Once you have registered, you have the ability to manage your account from home. You may register for Adult or Youth classes as well as make payments and see your balance due at any given time. The following instructions should prove useful. Please phone DW should you have any further questions. (307)733-6398
- Go to our MindBody Page on the MindBody web site.
- For your first visit to the site, please enter your first and last name in the Right Column to create a MindBody account.
- You will be directed to a list of names that may be yours.
- If you see your name in the list, please click on your name to continue the account creation process and to avoid creating a duplicate account.
- If you can’t find your name, click “Create a new account”.
- You will be directed to a page with three columns
- Fill in all required contact information fields.
- For security reasons, you must enter or re-enter your billing information, even if we had it on account previously.
- Lastly, enter your child or other family members’ names. NOTE: You do not need to add yourself in the Family column.
- To enroll and pay for a class, click on the appropriate tab: “Adult Classes”, “Adult Workshops”, “Youth Classes”, “Kinder Classes”, or “Pilates”, and choose your class, by clicking on the “Sign Up Now” button for Adult Classes, and the “Enroll” button for Youth and Kinder Classes. To confirm your spot in the class you must pay with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover through the online checkout process.
- Congratulations! You now have a MindBody account. Keep in mind that once you create an account, you’ll be using the Left Column to login.